8.09.2009

Pain in the ...

So, as she grows, I feel Alice in so many different new ways as she expands in my belly. Today, I was driving to go meet Dad, Aunt Sharon, Chris and Liz for dinner when Alice gave me the hardest kicks EVER. I literally was holding my side yowling, "Ow!" and Dave had to take the steering wheel. It felt like she was trying to bust her foot out of my uterus and into my leg :) I'm starting to distinguish her body parts. Mostly the butt and the feet. She sits head down when she's resting usually but she's all over the place generally. It's transverse that's starting to hurt the most, especially with these kicks. I'm very lucky my torso is so long because I think it makes it almost impossible for her to get into my ribs ... though she has tried and it's funky to have her rolling at the top of my belly. And I thought the pressure she gave me earlier on was bad ... I've seen NOTHING yet! LOL

No comments: