9.04.2009

Doc's Prediction

So I had to go see Doc Fisher because I pulled a muscle in my lower back and I couldn't live with the pain! I am feeling better today but the muscle is still sore and it was a painful adjustment since it was centered around my tailbone. Yeowch!

Anyway, he did my chemistry/nutrition like normal. Deficient in calcium (which I figured) and I mentioned that I hadn't been taking my prenatals since week 18 so he gave my Total Cal and Cyrofood which he wants me taking until I stop breastfeeding. Also, he tested to see if I was folic acid deficient ... and I'm NOT .. he's predicting I'm going in 3 weeks due to this! I have 5 weeks to go yet and I don't mind going at 4 weeks since then I make the October date ... let's hope for once Doc is wrong and I can make it to October 1st :)

Other than that, Dear Alice has grown big. She's all over and making my belly go every which way. I don't think my belly button is going to pop LOL My belly button is too deep to start with and even though she's stretching me out good, my button won't be going outy :( She is active lately and testing her strength by punching on my bladder and cervix ... at least she's still head down and no longer really moving transverse. Good positioning that will do well.

A couple of weeks ago I had some non-sequential braxton-hicks contractions. They were way apart anywhere from 15 minutes to 45 and not to harsh just uncomfortable. I'm getting there!

No comments: